IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Monday, September 04, 2006

...

i saw her again... the one that got away... the girl in my longest post...

i was on my way to my 7:40 class... sa car pa lang ay nakita ko na ang car niya... so i told my driver to overtake her car... i didnt want to see her again eh... so my driver did... and i got to school first...

when i arrived sa school pumunta agad ako sa elevator area kc 7th floor pa ang class ko... then i saw her coming... i thougt that she would just pick another elevator since tatlo naman eh... but she didnt... she was right behind me... i was so nervous that i called one of my friends to accompany me... pero kakagising lang ng gago... malalate daw... obviously... the sumilip xa... nakakatawa kc she was always known for her elegance and poise pero sumilip pa rin xa...

i felt very awkward... i thought i already got over her pero it seems like hindi pala... we talked about lots of things kahit sandali lang kami mgksma... well... it all ended when we arrived at her classroom...

now that i know where her class is i hope to see more of her... everything was blurry kasi after we went separate ways a few years ago... hope i canmake up for the lost time... and the lost opportunities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home