IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Swimming Pool

It was a normal sunny day. A good day to swim at the pool..

So I invited my friend to accompany me and swim. So we both prepared and meet at the pool. So lumangoy lang kami at nagrelax.. Then may nakita akong isang anghel na nagsswim din.. She was white and had blonde hair.. I stared at her for a very long time. I did not realize na sobrang obvious ko na tumingin sa kanya.. But still nakatingin lang ako.. Sumusunod lang mata ko sa kanya.. When she goes to the other side, my body automatically follows where she is at.. I seemed to be like a floating compass that points to where she's at.

Then my friend approached me and teased me.. I did not care at all because she was the only i was thinking about.. This is the reason why i love swimming nowaday especially where i met her. Posibleng makita ko siya ulit.. And next time kong makita..

i'll approach her at once and talk to her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home