IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Extraordinary

It has been a while.. The feelings i had these past few weeks were unexplainably extraordinary. Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit naging ganito pero i always feel excited when i'm with you... before, i remember meeting you somewhere but i did not really care kasi.. then we were introduced to each other.. at first, i really did not care since again because you seemed to be quite weird... or maybe super weird from the rest.. after a few weeks of knowing you, nagbago ang lahat! i could not believe that i wanted to see you more and more... ang saya ko kapag nakakausap kita or kahit nakikita manlang.. my day seems to be extraordinary whenever i'm able to just be with you.. Though you are not the ideal person i had in mind eversince, you were able to make me realize that nagiiba ang ideal person para sa akin kasi nagiiba rin ako habang tumatagal. I still remember a long time ago, noong pababa ako sa ACB. You surprized me by suddenly bumping me (intentionally) without me seeing you.. instead of getting angry, i froze! What in the world happend to me! Then you laughed at me while I was still out of my mind. Hindi ako makapaniwalang kaya mo yun gawin sa akin. But thanks for making my day extraordinary by just the little things you do.. Until now, hindi ko masabi in detail kung ano ung nararamdaman ko, pero i'm happy because you are always there... During my sad days, you are there to make me smile... All I can say right now is.. Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home