IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Perfect Love

Have you ever known a PERFECT LOVE? I have. A love so beautiful and real; it’s almost impossible to express how you feel. A love that has lasted a life time. The kind of love so pure that heartache and pain hasn’t faltered it. Have you ever known a love that is always there never judging, and always fair. A love so strong in your heart that nothing can tear it apart. Love that wipes away the tears, carries you through all your fears that is never criticizing, a love that defends you, that you can share all of your desires with, your fantasies and your dreams. A love that understands your most inner intimacies, a love that has survived the test of the years come and gone. This is a love that grows stronger as the years pass. A love that comes along ‘once’ in a lifetime... A love ‘through the years’; And sadly it is also a love that can de destroyed in the blink of an eye...

Now when that happens its comparable, no, its beyond comparable to any knife stabbed in the depths of your heart. Thats how painful it is; sadly all I ever do and all I've ever done was to kill my emotions and let the pain die out like slow poison spreading throughout my body... and this is the day I realize that "I have known a PERFECT LOVE."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home