IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Wish

As I look up in the dark sky... I think about you.. just as I always did years ago. In all my dreams you were there by my side. Whenever I though of something, there was always a place for you in my mind. Even though years have passed, I still think you the same way as I thought about you. But I hope that all my thoughts will just remain thoughts for eternity. I really want something substantial to happen. I want to believe that anything can happen if I do my part. But of course, it would really be wonderful if the two of us have the same thoughts about each other. I really cannot imagine you thinking about me the way I think about you. I really want you to think about me too because I feel that it really is unfair because I spend most of my time thinking about you. Even though I know it is wrong and selfish for me to think that way, I cannot stop myself because I cannot stop thinking about you. I don't want to believe that this is just a one way road. Even till this very day, I still wont give up on thinking about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home