IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Sunday, July 02, 2006

...

this post is bout my first love... i first met her at school... she was tall fair and surprisingly not a chinita... i have always liked chinitas but i fell for a girl who isnt one... she was more of spanish or some sort... im usually shy around girls that i really like... but i couldnt stand the idea of not even knowin her name... so i asked her name... then i asked my cuz to get her number for me a few days later... buti na lang nagrereply xa... pretty girls usualy dont reply eh...

then i asked if i could call her... there was a party at the house then pero mdyo bored ako... so yun... when she answered d phone napatulala ako... ang ganda ng voice nya... i was like whoop... then di tumagal i was calling her everynight... medyo na touch din ako coz if di ako maka call for even one night magtatampo xa... den sinabi nya na she fell in love wid my voice daw... what? voice lang? well... its a start...

then... after 10 months of talkin 2 each other every night she asked me if nanliligaw ba raw ako... i told her i guess so... after a month nag away kami ng kuya ko... he was so furious against me but i wasnt paying attention coz kausap ko xa... so he started yelling... she heard it so she insisted i settle it muna... i told her im gona call bak... i hang up den it began... my kuya cant punch me coz he knows im gona beat him up wid watever i get my hands on... so he insulted me nalang... bale wala lang sa akin so he atempted to insult her... that was it... di ko na matiis yun... i yelled bak and pulled out my knife... i yelled that if he insulted her again im gona make sisig out of him... so he bolted out of the room mumbling... wen i got the phone i noticed the light was still on... so it means di ko na hang up... malay ko ba... akala ko napindut ko yung tamang button eh... she was still on the other line... she heard the whole thing... wow... blessin in disguise... she told me that now she knew how much she meant to me... so sinagot niya ako...Ü

my life was perfect... i just graduated and i got into an exclusive highschool for scholars... my parents noticed im not pasaway anymore... and i have a perfect girl... or so i thought... dont get me wrong... she was mabait smart and pretty... and i loved her... too bad she didnt love me that much din... im a year older kc so nasa elem pa xa... at malayo mga skul nmin... at dun pa rin xa mag aaral sa same skul... so i thot it wud be beter if i gave up my scholarship so that we cud be 2geder in d same skul... but my parents simply wont allow that... so nagloko ako... naging sobrang pasaway uli ako... then i got what i wanted... na kick out ako... pero di ako tinanggap ng skul niya dahil di ako binigyan ng good moral certific8... so dun ako nag aral sa isang lesser skul na kilala ng dad ko ang may ari... she wold me it wudnt make a difference...

well... it did... i wanted to surprise her so i went to her skul widout tellin her... wen i arrived there my friends offered me to join their gang... they said they were goin to initiate someone so i could be initiated din... i passed coz i wanted 2 see her talaga... wen i got inside the skul i was instantly recognized by a classmate of mine in 3rd grade... i asked her to tell my gf dat i was here... she came bak tellin me dat she didnt know who i am... i was shattered... someone who didnt see me for about 4 years instantly recognizes me but my own gf doesnt... wtf is dat? so i went bak to my friends and asked of the offer was still open... the initiation was a 10second fight between me and 3 guys... when it started i didnt move an inch... so bugbog ako... one of the girls even shouted stop kc naaawa daw xa sa akin... it obviously didnt stop... it was the longest 10 seconds in my life...

she explained that she didnt know my name coz she wasnt expectin me at all... bullshit... but i still believed her... in my heart i know that only by bein patient can i give real love... den one day i saw my friend at the mall... i asked him wat he was up 2 den he said he was watchin a movie wid someone... so i said my greetings and even wished him luck wid d girl... pagkagabi nun she called me... she said di na raw nya kaya... she was seein someone else na daw... thank god shes honest noh? pak shit... at mas masakit pa... shes seein my friend who i saw at d mall... turns out sila pala ang manonood ng sine... waaah... i wanted 2 die... i lost my school... my parents trust... and her...

after a year i was able to study in her skul... she called me up after the first week of classes... she was surprised i returned... para daw xang nakakita ng multo... and she asked me a favor... wag ko daw sana bugbugin ang bf nya... she knew me too well... that was my hidden agenda... well... not anymore... and i got over her na din... by that time may bagong gf na ako... but somethin unexpected happend...

her bf went to singapore to represent the skul... she unexpectedly called me up... at first casual talk lang... but as time went by our love was rekindled... timing kc la na ulit akong gf nun... it turned out na they were havin problems pala... he was always finding faults in her and yelling at her daw... and to think lampas 1yr na sila nun... i was infuriated... but she still begged for me not to do anythin... then she asked if she cud go to my haus... i gladly said yes... nakapambahay lang xa but she was still very pretty... we wer only supposed to watch tv lang but somethin happend... i still couldnt 4get that moment... it was like heaven... but it was temporary... babalik na bf nya pagkabukas nun... well... good things never last...

right now im at the same skul as her na naman... we havent talked that much but i dont know... i could still remember the scent of her perfume on our first date... bago na naman ang bf niya... but i hope she didnt forget my love for her... my very first love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home