IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snow

It was a very normal day... And it was time for me to go someplace else. As I entered the plane, I was looking for a vacant seat since it was free seating. But I was not able to find a row where in all the seats were vacant. So the first thing I did was look for the row closest to me that only had one person seated. Fortunately, I was able to find one where in only one person is seated at the part beside the window. Then I sat at the other end of the row, leaving a seat between me and the person at beside the window. It did not want to sleep during the flight since it was just a one hour trip.

When the plane took off, the person sharing the same row with me turned out to be a very beautiful girl. Her skin was white and eyes were very brown in color. Then she looked at me and offered chewing gum. I was mesmerized by her looks that why I got the chewing gum she offered and said thanks. Then we just talked about the places where we came from and the places where we intend to go. Then later, she said… “look! It’s snowing!” so I looked out the window. It really was snowing! The glass had tiny bits of snowflakes. Then I said .. “it’s so beautiful..” Then we looked at each other and smiled… Even though I can’t see her face since she was looking out the window, I was partly looking at her. She really is beautiful! How I wish I had a girl who looked like this.

Then we were about to reach our destination. I just kept quiet and though about all the good things that has happened to me the whole week. And I added what just happened to that list.. When the plane landed, I was not able to talk to her since I was busy getting my things. But fortunately, I got a chance to see her in the place where our baggage should be claimed. Then she said “Nice knowing you even if it was just a short time”.. Then I also thanked her. This was the first and last time I saw her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home