IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Before I try to shoot myself in the foot . . .

I just wish I have the ability of Hiro Nakamura and see what's in it for me if I decided to jump over that friggin grey area of ethics. Ethics? haha i just don't know what word should I use. Anyway, it's really hard to know if options placed in grey areas are mistakes if we didn't even try to do it.

Maybe... mistakes are meant to be done, so in the future you could look at that "thing" as a mistake and learn from it. haha! *confused* But yeah.. If you didn't do it at all, you will not learn that it was a mistake.. and maybe.. you will just eventually do it later in your life.

The hell, cross that Hiro Nakamura thing. Maybe, if i will not allow myself to do something because I'm afraid that it will be wrong, the butterfly effect of not doing it will just alter the situation and maybe it'll just be worse than what it should have been. haha.

But hey, I'd love to see myself in the future, dealing with the thing I did, wrong or right, and eventually share it with my future children. haha. yeah! hahaha!

Or just by having this second thought, have I already shot myself in the foot? Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home