IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Kilig Level 1

hahaha

Butch is here again.. for another post..

i must admit that i've been somewhat lonely this past few days but there are reasons why i'm not sucked up by the negative feeling of being lonely anymore... oh yeah...

Here we go...

My crushes (take note.. not crush but crushES hahaha) when i was in high school just made some sort of
"paramdam" to me.. (giggles.. giggles... hahaha..naalala ko tuloy si LOBUTCH.. i got the term "giggle" from him hahaha)

The first one made me smile(well actually... giggle hahahaha) by sending a message through friendster... the message's subject is "BBBUUUTTTCCCCHHHHHH" which is actually my surname... the content of the message?.. haha.. its good enough to make me giggle.. hahaha


The second one made me "giggle" when i was on my way home from the church... hahaha.. I was walking a little faster than the usual and suddenly out of nowhere I heard a girl shouting my name .. she says "BBBUUUUTTTTCCCCHH!".. Then it made me stop and step back then poof! I saw her, my other crush when i was in HS.. I waved and said hi to her.. i didn't have the courage to talk to her because i can't hide my giggling anymore..hahaha and besides she was with her sister or cousins i guess. so after that few seconds of saying hi and staring at her, i went home walking at a faster rate, trying to control my "giggling" and never-ending smile... woohooo..what a "day brightener".. hahaha..

with these.. i start to ask myself... is it a sign?haahaha is one of them the woman of my life? oh well.. i dont know.. maybe not.. but I trust God.. He knows the best..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home