IT Love Life

TRUE LOVE STORIES (ALL MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS! NEVER ASK!)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Broken Heart

*Based on a real story

I don't know when this happened. It may have beenin in another life time or in a dream. Well here's my story. It was a new school year in a different school. I transferred into another school because of some stuff. When I first came there, I was confident and friendly but inside, I was freakin' nervous. I wasn't the only new student. There was also a new girl in the class. *For private reasons I'll change her name to MEI. She had long dark brown hair and was kinda cute. She was very quiet at times and always thought about something. We got to know each other and became friends.

When the second semester came, we became more close. Online, we would tell all our secrets to each other like mga dating BF/GF, mga ginagawa namin ngayon sa bahay. We laugh at the things we talk about. Walang secret secret sa amin, labasan lahat hahaha. Soon I came to realize that I was falling for her. One night, we had a chat online. She told me that may lalaki nanliligaw sa kanya and that parang gusto na niya ung guy. Suddenly my heart became kind of heavy. Like something felt painful ('di ko pa inaccept na I liked her) so I just said what any other friend would say. I supported her. "Sige, hope siya na ung guy para sayo hehehe" something like that. I wanted to tell her na, but I was scared telling her because she liked someone else. So I ask my friends na kung aminin ko na sa kanya. Sabi ng mga iba, sige! go for it! While you mga iba nagsabi wag na lang kasi she's not Christian etc etc... Hindi magandang relationship. So I followed them. I continued on to be a friend that was hiding something.

As summer came I didn't see her much. I went abroad and was away for a month. When I came back, I decided to tell her na the truth, tell her how much she means the world to me. I went online and waited for her. Everyday I waited for her but she never came online. But as the third day passed, she went online, We chatted and chated saying how much we missed each other and all that. But the joy of seeing each other online wouldn't last because she had some bad news. She told me that she was changing to another school next school year. My heart felt a bit pain, but it was ok. I told her, "ok lang yan, it's for your sake naman." Then she told me something else...

Sila na daw ng guy na nagliligaw sa kanya. I was shocked, my heart was in total pain. It felt like a thousand spears were stabbed at my heart. I told her ,, "great and congratulations". After that I decided to go and disconnect. I lied on bed, and thought what just happened. Suddenly tears came out of my eyes. I couldn't stop them from running down my face. I was in deep depression. My hope was burned and I was left in total darkness It was too late for me to tell her I loved her. Now I'm here, healing my wounds and regretting that I couldn't tell her...regretting all the time that I've wasted...


To all who are reading this, I hope that some of you will not make the same mistake as I did. Don't be scared about telling your true feelings to the person your falling in love with. You'll never know that she might be the one for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home